what would be a fair asking price for a 92 ford tempo four door in good shape, 35,800 original miles?

Asked by Jun 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM about the 1992 Ford Tempo 4 Dr GL Sedan

I was going to say not much to go on, only one listed here..with 35,800 miles. But is that one yours, in Lititz Pa? KBB does not go back that far but with that mileage that seems fair. But TOPS. Was it in storage for a long time? If so and not properly prepared for storage that could spell trouble. Then again if properly prepared for storage, that's not a bad deal, At all.

Avg, retail is $2700, since you have low miles and the rest of the car is in good condition, you can expect to get around $200-$2500 if you sell it outright. Sorry but not many drivers looking for 4Dr. Tempo's.