does anyone have 2 16" 5-spoke ford contour SVT wheels?

Asked by Oct 01, 2007 at 05:00 PM about the 1999 Ford Contour SVT 4 Dr STD Sedan

I need 2 16" Ford Countour SVT 5-spoke wheels ASAP. Any leads?

kj

48,365

www.tirerack.com usually has some, also www.car-part.com may be a good choice.

I have my orginal set of 4 16" SVT wheels (the early painted silver type) and they need a new home. They are in excellent shape and I'm keen to get them out of my garage. Not sure what fair market value is for them, but I'm willing to deal. away? Contact me by email.

5,535

I do...but they're kind of on the car, and I need them... I just saw someplace that was selling them for about $125 a piece for new. If you have the extra cash, get 4 new Focus SVT Wheels instead. They look AWESOME on the CSVT. Look around. They're out there.

Do you stillhave the wheels? Price? Where are you located?

Kibbey, Do you still have the wheels?