What would keep throwing different codes
(1) started kept stalling but finally ran fine
(2) service engine light checked Bank 2 sensor 1 reset computer
(3) ruff idle , engine blinks last about 10 seconds, checked code now PO3006 radom missfire. then runs fine
(4) ruff idle again , light blinks last a few seconds code PO300
(5) did pass NY state inspection
(6) added injector cleaner, dry gas
(7) drive it sometimes it takes 100 miles before it runs ruff
(8) ruff idle pull over now low fuel light comes on, shut off vehicle restart runs good.
(9) put some 93 oct in it and some more dry gas, plus changed the gas cap waiting now to see what happens.
Check gas cap and loose vacuum lines.
Sounds like a missfire
Search Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Experts
Related Models For Sale
Used Cars For Sale