I saw that the price for a 2010 Honda was $400,,,is that the ACTUAL sellng price or a down payment??

Asked by Feb 28, 2013 at 07:12 PM

4,375

do you have the listing?

I just know that it was a 2010 Honda Civic in Riverdale,GA

237,435

My guess is it isn't the selling price.

25,615

No one in their right mind would EVER sell a Honda (even a Honda Fit) for $400...LOL! I seriously doubt that was a down payment amount either.

4,375

probably a typo or it is $400 but a junk/parts car...which seems unlikely for a 2010

I bought a Honda Passport scooter for more than that, and it barely ran and needed a spell, just to make it work. 400 is just an attention grabber. Would you get onto the freeway if this were the actual price? nuh-aah~