does anyone think there might be some deep discounts on volkswagen diesels in light of the recent scandal?

Asked by Sep 22, 2015 at 09:46 PM

interested to know if anyone thinks that the recent scandal from Volkswagen
translate into deep discounts for their diesel cars.

I dont think so, there is a fix in the works. They will pay there fines and will business as usual...

their sales probly won't be affected as much they might loose a few sales but people like the vw diesels for affordability power comfort and space. they are the best in the market to date. But i would keep some eyes on the new Chevy cruise diesels they are going to be on par with the vw's soon enough