i need to know please if what type of volkswagen is this.. hope u can help please send me a message

Asked by Jan 18, 2013 at 06:24 AM

Question type: General

1 Answer


Looks like a type 181..known as the Thing in the US. It has it's roots in the WWII era Kubelwagen of Germany.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Volkswagen Questions

Volkswagen Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 9,620
#2 tenspeed
Reputation 4,530
#3 Scott Sr.
Scott Sr.
Reputation 4,520
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.