I HAVE A 1995 TRANS AM CONVERTIBLE RAM AIR 6 SPEED WS6

5

Asked by Aug 17, 2015 at 12:05 AM

I DONT THINK THE WS6 RAM AIR CONVERTIBLE WAS AVAILABLE IN 1995
DO I HAVE A RARE CAR?

66,035

From the production numbers I can come up with the WS6 Convertible wasn't available until 1997. Contact Allied Vaughn. For $50.00 you can get a copy of your specific car's factory to dealer invoice. Google "gm media archives" and Allied Vaughn's website will come up. They'll use your VIN to get the invoice. Then you'll know what you actually have. HTH. -Jim

4,695

Are you the original owner? If not, it would not surprise me if a previous owner put together a clone from a 1995 car. What does your VIN tell you about the car? Whether it is a clone or not, its still probably a nice car to keep around and drive.