2002 Pont Trans Am, 11,000 orig miles car wont turn over or start

Asked by Jun 02, 2014 at 11:27 AM

What can I do? i stored for winter and went to pick up and wouldn't start. I charged batter,
and after a while, it fineally started and ran fine. I drove it home and parked it in the
garage, and now it won't start. I fully charged the battery, but to no avail. I have instriment
lights, but will not turn over. After talking with a few people, I suspect the vats system?
What do you suggest, I really wan't to enjoy my car, but I have to have it dependably
start!

9,765

First,you don,t need to run it untill you have cleaned your fuel tank,hence bad gas.

Hi, Thank you for your response. I doubt that bad gas would make it not start especially at least make it not turn over the gas is only a year and a half old with fuel stabilizer in it. Any other legitimate guesses?

9,765

Check your main fuse>?

Hi Mark, Do you know which fuse that would be?

9,765

Should be under hood in fuse panel,box.

Thanks mark, I'll take a look! Regards, Charlie PS.... This isn't Mark with the mustang is it? Who works in RP?