Hi guys. I owned a sedan c180 kompresor 05. Well engine need to overhaul but I decided to use a c200 kompresor 03 engine to fit in. How abt the ecu n others from c200 to move too? Pls comment TKS

Asked by Sep 26, 2013 at 05:10 PM

Take the ECU also from the same engine donor car

Tks David. How abt the manifold or anymore parts that has to be move over? Appreciate so much

Everything possible, If in doubt, grab it ...whatever "it" is. You never really know until assembly is in progress what will be compatible or not. Take exhaust manifold for sure, don't worry about hoses and belts because you really should go new with those. But on second thought take them to match for new. You know for fact it will mate with transmission? Get those cooler lines, also go new but need to match. Wire looms....fan...alternator.....can be re used

Best Answer Mark helpful

C180 kompressor

stuff like this..if you had to buy it...lookin' at $200 USED EBay

Yeah totally agree with you. Thanks for your help David. Will post up the outcome When it's done. Once again thanks.

Hey, AJ, please do. I like happy endings, give me one when it's done, Best of luck.☺