there is a switch which changes air to heat, where is it located?

Asked by Nov 30, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Question type: General

2 Answers

my dashboard switch was disconnected a few years ago, so I have been using a lever under the dash way up above the gas pedal. There are two similar levers, one will change which vents are being used, the other will change from air to heat. Hope this helps!

thanks, I will see if I can find it. I inherited this truck 3 years ago and have had no heat in it. So, thanks again.

Your Answer:

Mazda Experts

  • #1
    Tom Demyan
  • #2
    Michael Kane
  • #3
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.