Bantam 2003 1300cc Rocam

5

Asked by Aug 07, 2016 at 05:50 AM

I am not a car specialist. In desperate need of advice. I have a 2003 1300cc Rocam bakkie stolen and found it back.  Had a new set of keys cut. I changed Oil, filters and check there is spark at the plugs. When turning key starter go clug clug and at times the engine crank. Had the starter check and it is fine. Engine still doesn't want to start. Fuses are all OK. Can't find a manual so rely on the GURU's here. Engine light on dash do not go on. Also there are water dripping from the front of engine. I removed the fuel line. Little fuel coming through although I can hear the fuel pump when ignition is on I.  Also a owner  manual or workshop repair manual or where I can find one. Any advice much appreciated

180

Hi Manser I hope u got it right. If not, please shout. Hopefully I may be of some help