Certified Pre-Owned (CPO)

Asked by Nov 19, 2014 at 11:05 PM

If a car is advertised as a certified pre-owned car but you do not want to spend $1000 for the extended warranty is it still a certified pre-owned car? Has it gone through an inspection? Thank you.

If it is advertised as certified,then the best way to answer this,is to ask the dealer that has the car,for the certifcate of inspection ,before you purchase the car,then you can make a your mind up whether you want the warranty or not.

My experience is it has been inspected and.what ever it needed was done to bring it to a state that most likely it will never need to use the extended warranty.