instrument cluster

Asked by Aug 11, 2008 at 09:28 PM

Has any one had to change their instrument cluster(speedometer) if so how hard is it and do you have to reset anything when your finished?

14,565

If you're mechanically inclined it isn't that difficult to replace the speedometer in any vehicle. It just takes some patience and a few basic tools. As long as your replacing the factory speedometer with another from the factory I don't think anything needs to be reset in order for it to work.

I have a 06 hyundai sonata with bad instrument cluster? Can i swapp the cluster for a 2009 hyinday sonata cluster