2008 Yukon Denali Will Not Start

5

Asked by Jun 25, 2015 at 04:26 PM

My mother has a 2008 Yukon Denali. doesn't start, will not unlock\lock with the key or  
manually. while trying to jump a car with cables nothing happened.  I'd like to know if
there's anything I could do before we have to call a mechanic to drive on down or toe the
car.

20,420

Check battery connections if they look bad remove terminals and clean battery post and terminals. Make sure they are nice and tight.

Best Answer Mark helpful
20,420

Also make sure the battery is not dead. If you try to jump again try leave cables on for a few minutes before trying to start. Depending on how low the battery is may have to let it charge from other vehicle for a few minutes. Make sure other vehicle that is trying to start hers is running.