I have a 2011 GMC Denali truck with ( 12,314 Miles) and for the past couple of days my truck just shut off in the middle of me driving it....just goes dead...I dont understand why this is happeing....thee track stabilation goes on along with the engine light...then the truck shut off.....after it shut off in the middle of me driving it I try to start it and it wont start....after a few attemp the truck turn on ....I dont understand...Please Help!

240

Asked by Apr 06, 2012 at 07:34 PM

3,915

Hi JGMC, After researching your issue with the resources available to me, I could not determine an answer to the problem you are experiencing. Because I am not a technician, I suggest you contact your dealership's service department to be on the safe side and schedule an appointment for your truck so it can be diagnosed properly. Vanessa, GM Customer Service