Looking at a 2001 Range Rover. Information on the particulars?

Asked by Dec 30, 2011 at 05:12 AM

2,155

check the inner wheel arches for corossion also check the trailing arm bushes for wear and tear is it a di unit or petrol not a bad vehicle would go for the auto box make sure you get the right colour and spec would recomend you look at classes guide on the net for best possable price

Thank you John...my husband took our mechanic to check it out and he was not as enthusiastic as I was, I'm afraid. He saw it in person and it photographed much better than it was in person. He was a little hesitant because of a lag in acceleration..it was almost as if it was about to fade out. It was a wholesaler and knew the background on the car, which was helpful, but he did state it would take about 800 dollars for wheel recoating and paint was flaking. It was too much cosmetically to go into a sale. I do appreciate your kind responce to my questions! Happy New Year and many thanks....Carol Faver