Rover mini mayfair 1988 12'' wheels to 10'' wheels Exacton??

35

Asked by Feb 01, 2013 at 08:16 PM about the 1988 Rover Mini

Just need advice on my mini mayfair 1988 manual has front disc's drums on the rear currently running 12'' stock
steel wheels the hole mini is standard anyway looking to down size my stock steel 12'' wheels to 10'' wheels but
dont have a clue wether they would fit over the front disc's all standard, the 10'' wheels are Exacton.

What are you out of your mind, sir? are you runnin your mini on a golf course?? Downtown Paris or Tokyo?? Granted the MINI is a permanent design (cannot do any better, car-wise), but the critter is already too low too the ground. Are you having some wierd Modesto California young persons flart-n-foil? What are you trying to accomplish. Going to the Ross Ice shelf?

18,555

go to www.mini wheel dictionary ck.fit up I know bob, he just want those fat tires on their cuz they do look good

90,155

Try a Mini forum - http://forum.roadfly.com/forums/150-Classic-Mini-Cooper-Forum

Best Answer
35

Well bob that didn't exactlly help did it all i wanted to know wether they'd fit around the front break disc's Sir lol Of course they look good especiallyrack use ; http://www.minisport.com/mini-spare-parts/info_YOK1657010A032RS.html

No thanks. Anything of interest will cost me money and waste my time. I'm TOTALLY satisfied with my 'roller skate' as the handy hardware man put it. Much fun from a darned old 1.6 Liter engine. Designed to be a race car (or an erase car, if you don't know what you're doing) Take a cruise in a MINI for a trip or two tenspeed, you'll find it just as involved as a person cares to be with the road~there is not a single experience in life what I consider to be one of the finest moments. Drivin' a mini is one of those. Small on the outside CAVERNOUS on the inside, that's cause the seats acommodate a seven foot tall comfortably!

yah I know NOT a commercial for MINI's there are enough of them already. Just questioning the merit in altering this creature in such a manner. that is only logical, or have I lost it now, these guys TOTALLY Know what they are doing~

35

Wow Jimmy Sweet ride if thats actually yours.! You also have fat tyres on there =)

circusy!

18,555

the offset is the only thing to consider somewhat, yeah i got 3fat tire cars forsale in my garage now.

10

I did the same thing around January 2013... You need the 7.5 disks for the front; they will fit over the back drums. Check out my pic with the 10"s....