I hit the curve and now my front weel is It's Bended how much is the going to cost me is a 2006 Nissan sentra?

Asked by Dec 20, 2013 at 04:54 PM

take it to an alignment shop for an estimate....probably bolt on a porta-power and use laser alignment...most likely $90/hour perhaps a three hour job...dunno, you'll have to find an alignment/body shop that will do this~

246,655

Probably need a new wheel at the minimum. Maybe bent a control arm, ball joint or tie-rod end. Alignment as well. Probably gonna cost you $700 or more with labor. Like the Judge said, best to take it to a mechanic, or a tires shop that does repairs as well. Ask me how I know the cost. Been there, done that.