Which car is faster Nissan GT-R 2009 stock or Nissan Patrol turbo?

15

Asked by Jun 27, 2009 at 01:48 PM

225

That's an uneven comaparison. you're comparing a drag car (patrol turbo) to a grocery getting fake skyline

6,665

well that "fake" skyline is one of the sickest cars on the market. do your research before you talk smack

225

I can go plenty into detail chase. http://blogs.edmunds.com/roadtests/2009/03/2009-nissan-gt-r-bargain-supercar-gets-expensive.html?mktcat=enabler&AID=10364102&PID=3179973&kw=N&synpartner=edmunds&mktid=cj260233 that's whyit's bollocks. that plus all the limitations imposed by warrenty. need more convincing nissan has strayed from the legendary skylines circa 1990+? This skyline is bollocks

6,665

lol anybody with the money to buy a car for $80k doesnt care about service costs.

225

True but you do know unless nissan approves you can't even set tire on a track?

15

yesterday I was driving my new Nissan GT-R nismo 2009 and a Nissan Patrol Turbo passed me and I was going at 220km/h! ! ! !

6,665

that was the first year where the launch mode voided the warranty because of too much transaxial stress. its been redone for this next year. therefore the warranty has also changed.

225

Can you get me a copy because i've seen otherwise

225

And where were you driving a Skyline at 220km/h and where did you find a drag patrol turbo running a built engine for nitrous and 2.0Bar+of boost? And if that happened why ask the question. You sound 12 or 13 years old.

6,665

google it. the black box stored data of how the car was drove before and if put in launch mode and determined by nissan to have been raced it voided the warranty. the launch mode is gone. the transmission has been modified. less transaxial stress with the new system. warranty is different. just google it. new model is faster than before also

15

Men I live in Dubai