Facebook Quiz

Asked by Dec 19, 2007 at 04:55 AM

Your quiz on Facebook has mistakes. How is a Dodge Viper made by Aston Martin? How is an Audi made by Mercedes Benz? What's the point of making a car quiz that you can't get right?

32,395

We are currently working on a tool that will allow you to notify us directly from the quiz page when a picture is mislabeled. We are getting thousands of uploads from Facebook and Cargurus users and sometimes the pictures don't end up in the right place until they are reviewed by our staff. In the mean time, if you find anymore pictures that are mislabeled and want to let me know you can private message me through your garage or email me at community@cargurus.com Thanks for your help, lightGear