Car Choices in Quiz

Asked by Jan 11, 2009 at 01:13 AM

Can this quiz please include more international cars and ones not just sepcific to the American markets?!

2,040

Lol!!!! Here in America, we say the same thing about all the exotics and europeans that we NEVER SEE. I stopped playing the car I.Q and retired at 303 after getting pissed off too many times at that piece of crap game. I opened again after not playing for about three weeks. I answered the first four questions correctly, it didn't advance. I missed the fifth, it dropped me two points!...again. You'll experience frustration on that game. Try the infinite quiz! At least on it, you can advance and make progress.