Ok i went to buy a 2014 Ford Taurus Limited Mileage:26,268 Engine: 3.5L V6 24VMPFI DOHC for $ 19,800 when I spy a 2015 Ford Taurus SEL Mileage: 28,778 3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC Flexible Fuel for $ 19,500. and now I want to know which is the better car and the better deal. Just what is the difference between the two?

Asked by Nov 30, 2016 at 06:08 AM

22,685

this is like comparing green apples and red apples- which one do you like- they are both roughly equivalent- one is a year newer which is a better value, but it REALLY depends on which car was better maintained and more gently driven- maybe a Carfax would help you make up your mind-

Best Answer
96,655

Just my opinion but stay away from Ford Taurus, do some research on these and you will see why. Look around, find something you like and then search for problems on that make and model, you will find a lot of information out there on what not too buy used.