I bought a truck today and now there is a loud noise.The dealer said there no warranty warranty.so I'm out money and a problem became

10

Asked by Nov 26, 2016 at 09:07 PM

10

My truck is making loud moise

335

What state do you live in.in most states you 28 or 48 hours to return he car.also look up the leamon law on the car.do not let them get away with this

209,805

The Lemon law is for new cars, and I'm assuming MJ bought a used truck without a mechanic or friend check it out before hand. Since we can't hear the noise you have to explain it better or get it to a shop for diagnosis.

335

1 800 771 7755 attorney gnerals office for leamon law on used cars.go for it

33,895

What kind of noise? Exhaust?