2003 Mazda 6s v6

Asked by Sep 08, 2016 at 01:34 PM

I don't even know where to start.. My turn signals
on the front barely work. They blink but it's vague.
When I cut on the head lights the rear turn signals
stay on constantly. My hazards go off and my
windshield wipers swipe when I use my turn signals
at all. Can someone help me figure out what's going
on?

820

You have a ground problem. The reason your rear lights come on when head light are on is because the head lights are hunting for a ground and it is using the rear lights to ground itself so when that happens the light com on. The other lights are dime is because the found is not good enough for them to work correctly. It is like only five them half the power then need to they only work half as good. Hope this helps

What about my hazard lights and windshield wipers?

820

I bet when you fix the light problem the other electrical problems will be fixed as well