Classic car

Asked by Aug 02, 2016 at 12:39 AM

I have a 1966 Chevy c20 pickup that I'm fixing up
with my brother. For a temporary paint job until we
have money we need a cheap way to get it to look
nice... I don't mind the rust color but I want it to
look shiny. Any ideas or help?

26,105

so are you wanting to paint it at all? **** Acrelic Enamel ..**** is easy ..fast and easy to repair. no base / top coat !!! ..touch up/wet sanding (cut and buff)...my yellow chevelle was painted 20 years ago and has sat at times in the arizona sun... i never was JUST USE POLISH FOR IT.....TRY THE POLISH ON WHAT YOU HAVE AT LEAST...i like MOTHERS BRAND...

25,165

You can also try just clear coating it, like many hot rodders do when they want to keep the patina.

26,105

true...but then again for the same or less money repaint it...if the body is straight ... no dents dents... $ 45-125..... pluse some primer ...hardner...thinner...