is it a good idea to buy a 2003 x type jaguar that has 218k miles on it?

Asked by Jul 22, 2016 at 09:46 PM

I found a very clean looking jaguar around my area for 2k, i don't know much
about cars or jaguar's as a matter of fact, and i was hoping to get some feed
back on the question. Thanks in advance

69,325

For the age of the vehicle the mileage isn't excessive. But it's still 218,000! I'd suggest having the vehicle inspected by a professional inspection company. Costs around $140. I've used lemonsquad.com several times and they're very good! HTH. -Jim

12,815

Remember Ford owned Jaguar for 19 years this is a Ford Mondeo, $2000 isn't much money The average Americans car payment is now just under $500 per month... Wow, LOSING and look this up most Auto buyers are two MONTHS behind in their car payment UNBELIEVABLE so If its really clean and checks out, Go for it not much to risk.

50,755

Used Jag is Never a good idea.

250,955

Simple answer, No!

22,925

No- nonononononononono

25

So.you want a jaguar.Install your TV in it and use as furnature.Total waist of money.If you really need a car.buy a chev colbalt for that price.Easy to fix and cheep too.