Looking for a new car and I've narrowed it down to three very different choices - 2014 Jetta GLI, 2015 Nissan Altima 3.5L, and 2015 Chrysler 300 all can be had for under $20K and 30K miles all seem like relatively quick cars I like that the GLI has a manual transmission but interior is not as equiped as the altima or 300, I like the 300 style but feels a little big. Which would you choose? I currently drive a mustang but need a little better gas mileage and a car that will seat 5

10

Asked by Jun 05, 2016 at 09:36 AM

20,925

Sounds like the Nissan may be the best of the 3- but it depends on who was driving them for that 30K miles- and maintaining them- forget about VW- they are lost in a scandal right now- but what you are presenting are not "new" cars- I may be crazy but I sure like the way the Chevy Cruze looks-

10

The Cruze is a pretty good looking car, and the gas mileage is right, but a little slow for my taste. I would really like a manual transmission but there seems to be very few of them, I guess once my kids are all grown I can go back to a manual Mustang :)

222,285

Jamn the new 2016 Cruze styling is nice, though wish it had more power. Nicole, I personally wouldn't choose any of those on your list.

10

Tom what would you choose? I'm looking for a 4 door under 20K with some power and leather interior

222,285

Nicole are you stuck on a sedan or would a crossover or SUV suffice?

222,285

Chevy Malibu, Toyota Camry & Rav4, Honda CR-V

10

Sedan, not a fan of the hatchback either. If I have to sacrifice speed I'd probably lean towards a hybrid.

20,925

yikes! stay away from the complicated hybrids! go check out a used Cruze- maybe the dealer would offer a warranty-