Car dealership

Asked by Apr 15, 2016 at 08:30 AM

Hello, I'm going to buy a brand new car very soon. I wanted to know if I'll buy a car in a nissan dealership out of town, am I forced to deal with the same dealer or could I service my car with another nissan dealer which is closer to my house ? Same question for the warranty.

Thank you all in advance.

I'd do a little research...Kelley Blue Book and others where you can see market value...then you'd have some solid numbers to negotiate with...obviously are not going to starve the salesperson, but use your discretion, to find a salesperson that you can come back to when things aren't working just as you wanted~

Bob Beaman

You should be able to do service work and warranty work at any factory authorized dealership.

Yes, like the Bob's mentioned, but work with the current sales person on price, and if they don't have the exact car on the lot, they can trade with another dealership and have the car delivered to theirs.

Simple make the dealer you like do a dealer trade. They want to sell a vehicle you have lots of dealing power! Why would you consider an out town dealer? (unless a % under there cost) I've met to many dealership owners over the years to have much respect, includes all manufactures. Ann Arbor,MI