Car Dealership Integrity

Asked by Dec 18, 2015 at 07:59 PM

I have been working with Monzon in Hialeah , Fl. They have the car I want, but I have never dealt with them and they are over 300 miles away.

Can you help me gain confidence in Monzon? I believe that they list cars with Cargurus.

Thanks.

143,385

Hopefully jgbech only somebody that has done business with them can answer that and will see this. Is this a manufacturers dealer or a used car lot? I searched for reviews for " Monzon" and came up with squat

143,385

Actually I did but took it down, because I have no stake whatsoever. There are both positive and negative comments. - https://www.google.com/search?q=monzon+in+hialeah+%2C+fl.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=monzon+in+hialeah+,+fl.&rflfq=1&rlha=0&tbm=lcl&rlfi=hd:;si:12729125659821991775

31,625

Just because a dealer lists cars with CarGurus in no way implies that they are a good dealer. If it is a new car you are working with them on, agree on price and make the deal. If it is a used car you are interested in, be very careful. It is often easier to get screwed on a used car than a new one. This is due to warranty or lack of, perceived value and used car salesmen are usually the crooks of the dealership. They will promise you the moon and you end up with Rhode Island.

31,625

Google "monson auto hialeah reviews" in the Chrome browser. The reviews are very bad.

I am amazed that Cargurus accepts any old dealership to advertise on their website. Some answers were informative, however they focused mainly on the salesmen and service. I was looking for post sale vehicle integrity and the accuracy of the ads.

35,035

Check the BBB.