I have a 1994 Dodge Dakota Sport with a 3.9 V6.Please help. Was having idling problems,and motor running rough. Done tune up,pulgs,plug wires, distributor cap and rotary button. It was still running rough,changed ICS,didn't work. Still wouldn't idle. Changed MAP sensor,now won't ilde at all. When you accelrate to rev up motor it started to backfire through carborator. When going down the road it loses power like it's dying, then picks back up.Please help. I'm at a lose and don't know what else to do.

10

Asked by Mar 01, 2016 at 05:15 PM

80

Is the catalytic convertor stopped up? Is the distributor timing set correctly? Worn timing chain?

80

Also check fuel pressire

10

Thank you for your help. The info was very helpful , now I know where to go from here.