I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY MY 1990 DODGE B250 CRANKS AND RUN SOME TIMES AND SOME TIMES IT CRANK AND RUN AND STOPS AND NOW ITS GOTTEN SO BAD THAT IT WONT RUN AT ALL I HAVE CHANGED EVERY THING THAT I COULD THINK OF EXCEPT THE COMPUTER OK HERES THE LONG LIST OF THINGS I HAVE ALL READY CHANGED MAP SENSOR.THROTTLE BODY SENSOR,PICK UP COIL,DISTRIBUTOR FUEL INJECTORS SPARK PLUGS AND WIRES CAP AND ROTOR AND IT STILL WONT START AND STAY RUNNING OH YEAH I ALSO CHANGED THE ASD RELAY TWICE NEXT I WILL TRY THE FUEL PUMP I KEEP GETTING CODE 42 I WAS THINK MAYBE I SHOULD BUY A COMPUTER NEXT THIS SEEMS TO BE A COMMON THING WITH THESE DOGES DO ANY ON OUT THERE KNOW WHAT THIS PROBLEM IS AND WHY THIS IS HAPPENING PLEASE HELP ASAP

105

Asked by Apr 20, 2014 at 12:06 AM about the 1990 Dodge Ram Van 3 Dr B250 Cargo Van

MY 1990 DODGE B250 STARTS AND SHUT DOWN EVERY TIME I CRANK IT WHY IS
THIS HAPPENING

10

97 van will not run it ran before

105

problem solved it was a short in the wireing harness at the computer