2002 lower pulley leaking antifreeze. Is there a seal or whole pulley need to be replaced?

Asked by Feb 14, 2016 at 09:04 AM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

4 Answers


You don't say what kind of car you have- but it sounds like you need a new water pump-

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

2002 ford ranger 3.0.


My guess would be water pump also. Coolant is likely coming out of the weep hole at the water pump and leaking onto the crank pulley.


Pulleys don't leak anything so look closer for the real source of the leak.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 163,310
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 89,530
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 72,640
View All