Hi name is lee Michael and I have a Chrysler 2003 convertible LX on update my engine to turbo Or on my 2.4 L engine

10

Asked by Dec 04, 2015 at 10:15 PM

I'm having transmission put in it next
week on December 12 /18/15  rebuilt
all parts  New  inside and a shift kit  I
have invested in some rims 18
inches also stereo system invested
next to custom body kit  invest
money in to my Chrysler  Sebring
convertible and I want to perform

26,525

so what are you asking???

10

My car has a 2.4 engine stock motor double camshaft I would like to put in a turbo engine in my Christra Sebring convertible I'll have to upgrade the computer I have the money to do all that and get it done in two weeks or soon as possible I would like add more Horse power by putting in a turbo in my 2003 Chrysler Sebring

30

Are you asking who to do it? And idk man with that money I'd buy a dodge neon srt4 or a subaru wrx, stealth r/t tt there turbod factory then upgrade one of those. Your better off that way

http://www.autoanything.com/superchargers-turbochargers-intercoolers/Chrysler/110A54974A0A0A12A0A1.aspx

10

Thank you it because it was my dads car he passed away and I have saved a big part for an upgrade to the motor thank you for the information have a great new year thank you.