can i know what is the percent of antifreeze in radiator or how much we can put it in the radiator

20

Asked by Nov 02, 2015 at 04:15 PM

31,595

Use pre-mixed 50/50 (50% coolant / 50% water) when you add coolant. Using 50/50 eliminates the guesswork.

34,965

In general 50% is good unless you are in very cold conditions. What temperature range do you operate your car in? Lower percentages of coolant will actually cool better in hot climates as water is a better coolant than anti-freeze. I would add Redline water wetter to increase cooling efficiency.

20

i mean the antifreeze not coolant what is the different between the antifreeze and the coolant

20

i am from jordan the temp here is around 28 c

31,595

Antifreeze and engine coolant are the same thing.

20

ok

34,965

Your owners manual will tell you the total capacity of the cooling system. Put in 50% of that in anti-freeze and the rest in clean water or like Bob says buy the 50-50 mix.

20

it is not to much 50%????

210,665

Are you asking how much to put in the radiator? Fill it up to full/capacity, what vehicle are you working on?

20

yes , i was talk in general ....because i am studying mech /auto eng and i am doing my sheet for this system

31,595

In the USA in all areas a 50/50 mixture of antifreeze and water (distilled water (de-ionized water) preferred) is used.