CarGurus needs to have a simple way to share and save the values and graphs of particular vehicles. My partner is in a different location than me so coming over to my desk to see what is on the screen is not an option. Sure, I can and do use ScreenGrab to take a screenshot but that is a lot of extra steps. Please, make it dead simple to use.

Asked by Oct 12, 2015 at 04:56 PM

When I try to share the URL the recipient gets an empty form and no graphs instead of the completed form and graph I entered........and what if you want to save it? CarGuru has been around for a while and I see some questions several years old that have not been answered. It makes me wonder how diligent CarGuru has been about improving the site features and cultivate a following. In fact, it makes me question the reliability of the price database. *cringe*