Can anyone please tell me what is going on with my 2004 crossfire!! I put the key in to start it and trys to start but never turns over. so I take the key out and try it again but not every time. some times it takes 3 or 4 times before it turns all the way over and start, this has been going on for about 2 weeks now and its getting worse. Has this happen to anyone else I am single and I dont want to get reemed by taking it to the shop or garage which i may have to do anyway?? any info would really help, thanks

145

Asked by May 21, 2015 at 07:41 PM

2004 Chrysler crossfire, 30 thousand miles on it

70,105

First thing to do is go have the battery load tested,sound,s like it may be bad.If battery is good,have the ignition switch checked.