I have a 1993 Dodge Dakota 3-9 I come up to a stop and I get a hard brake pedal in the motor starts missing out does not die runs good but just has a concert hard brake pedal

Asked by Oct 03, 2015 at 09:15 PM

315

i would almost bet brake booster has gone bad, or a large vacuum leak under the hood, if you hear a hissing noise near your feet when you push brakes the booster is for sure bad, if it is it is causing a massive vacuum leak when you push the brakes , good luck , feel free to message me if you have anymore questions

No I know it's not the booster I check that I smoke test the motor I've tune it up new distributor new I add new brain keeps getting better every time I do things I did a timing chain to