Hi guys. Need some advice.. Recently crashed my car and am looking to replace. I'd like to get an suv with decent gas mileage and great interior perks, think heated/cooled seats, navi system, cameras. Also like 2 door cars with same deal. Would prefer a used car. Any suggestions? Thanks alot!

10

Asked by May 28, 2015 at 02:52 PM

I'll have about 14-17 grand to spend.
I know I am asking for alot but anything that comes close would be great.
Would love an suv but i know thats not very realistic, so will settle for 2 door. Would
like camera, climate control in seats, screen for controls, bluetooth
Decent on gas.
Ill take any suggestions thanks!

142,915

2011- 12 Toyota Rav4. Lots of features and in your price range. For a list of features http://www.cars.com/toyota/rav4/2011/standard-equipment/

142,915

28 mpg, so-so mpg. But a dependable, reliable, roomy for it's exterior size. But that's a 269HP V6, AWD... which is what I would suggest, The 2.5 I4 is underpowered

10

thanks very much i will look into that now!!

142,915

I made a mistake, it 4WD not AWD. Difference being AWD has no driver input. Puts power to rear automatically when slippage is detected. 4WD is driver controlled 4 wheel drive.

142,915

I have no plans on trading in my Corolla but if god forbid it got totaled or something that is the car I would buy. The original Rav4 was built as a Corolla crossover. And that's a good thing

90

Where are you located first of all. Pricing is different from coast to coast.

142,915

MAC7Auto is absolutely right

90

We have a RX Lexus you may like. View it on our web site. MilitaryAutoCenter.com