okay,what engages the pushrod on a brakelight switch on a 78 ranchero

Asked by Apr 30, 2015 at 03:35 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


It's a contact switch at the brake pedal that is shaft mounted and is activated by the movement of the pedal.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

UK Questions

Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 155,040
#2 FordNut
Reputation 105,720
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 86,500
View All