Our motorhome has 2 fuel tanks and when we bought it from a friend he said that the perivious owner disconnected on of the fuel tanks. So right now one fuel tanks is for traveling the other one is for the generator for the motorhome. How can he reconnect them so we can have more fuel to travel more miles?

Asked by Apr 16, 2015 at 02:27 PM

19,625

If you want to modify the fuel system, better have a pro do it- gas leaks are dangerous-

275

seems like a really dumb modification. Your engine will use way more fuel then the gen set. Not to mention this may significantly reduce your driving range. I agree with jamnblues - get a mechanic to put it back the way it was originally designed.