does anyone know when your throttle valve on your transmission is bad will it make it hard to get out of first gear it kind of makes a n then it drives fine from there on if I go slow it won't even do

Asked by Mar 15, 2015 at 05:18 PM

2001 jeep grand cherokee 6 cylinder
cad throttle transmission valve

its me my speech text doesn't work too well anyway I had my car checked the computer said it was the throttle valve on the transmission.when I first take off in the car it makes a fluttering sound in a wined out sound then kicks in gear and drives perfect after that..it won't even make that sound if I go slow enough and then it kicks into gear fine