Are the good deals on this site actually real?

Asked by Feb 26, 2015 at 04:43 AM

I have made a few attempts for information on cars listed on the site. Some say that particular car has been sold tho they are still listed for days after I've been told this. Others just don't reply. These have all been on cars that are extremely good deals. Is there a lot of bait & switch that occurs on this site? Hate that I was so much time browsing only to feel like none of the deals are real.

I looked in here for 3 mos and we ended up going, not calling or email to Off Lease Only in Orlando and got a great car, great price, no hidden dealer fees, no bs all info on each car, some previous accidents, most not. I really recommend the place, no bait and switch. Go down there and look, no pressure , you look at all cars, all info in windows test drive by yourself, no haggle car buy experience we ever had. I would say, go to the places and look waste of time email, etc.

We keep our website up to date - real time. If you give us a call you will talk to a person and will get your questions answered. Give us a call! Roy Baker Motors 210-921-0301

We don't remove a car from the site until the sales has been finalized, meaning the customer is driving the car off the lot. If we sell a car on Thursday and the customer can't pick it up until Monday or Tuesday, it will still show as available during that time. It would be nice if these sites were like real-estate listings, where a sale is marked as "pending" until it actually closes.