Im looking for a overall good 2007 car, i was leaning towards a ford taurus until i saw it had a bunch of transmission problems, what do you guys think is a good 2007 model car? no trucks or vans

Asked by Feb 23, 2015 at 10:55 PM

Something with a nice look but nothing to
fancy like a Cadillac and decent overall
specs and decent durability

Michael Kane

Camrys and Accords seem to be decent cars also the Mazda 3, Im guessing you need a 4 door and are trying to stay around the 07 taurus budget. The japan cars seem to hold their value so be prepared to pay a little more. I would check Edmunds car reviews for reliability and go test drive a few to see what you like. PS no ford taurus! Good Luck

Best Answer

Like Micheal stated stay away from Taurus unless you want your pocket book gored, I had a Mazda 3 that just wouldn't die, it got backed over by a truck, a dear hit it in broadside, when I finally retired it there wasn't a straight piece of metal on it, had 385K+ on it cause that is where the odometer quit working, so even I don't really know how many miles the drivetrain had on it bu it was tired, started using a quart in 300 miles, smoked, used coolant it was done. Another good one is the full size Chevy classic or the Ford CV both got fair mileage and a good people hauler.

Chevrolet Impala LTZ. Hands down the most car(mid-full size) you can get for the money. 3.9 liter v6. 29/30 mpg on the highway. Leather heated bucket seats, remote start, Bose/XM stereo with AUX port (for MP3 player) and radio controls in the steering wheel, rear spoiler, 18" wheels, dual exhaust, fog lights, and most come with a sunroof.

What about jettas?

I'm not a big fan of any European car out of warranty. Especially VW, lots of electrical problems. Very pricey to repair as well.