Im looking for a overall good 2007 car, i was leaning towards a ford taurus until i saw it had a bunch of transmission problems, what do you guys think is a good 2007 model car? no trucks or vans

Asked by Feb 23, 2015 at 10:55 PM

Something with a nice look but nothing to
fancy like a Cadillac and decent overall
specs and decent durability

25,795

Camrys and Accords seem to be decent cars also the Mazda 3, Im guessing you need a 4 door and are trying to stay around the 07 taurus budget. The japan cars seem to hold their value so be prepared to pay a little more. I would check Edmunds car reviews for reliability and go test drive a few to see what you like. PS no ford taurus! Good Luck

Best Answer Mark helpful
100,615

Like Micheal stated stay away from Taurus unless you want your pocket book gored, I had a Mazda 3 that just wouldn't die, it got backed over by a truck, a dear hit it in broadside, when I finally retired it there wasn't a straight piece of metal on it, had 385K+ on it cause that is where the odometer quit working, so even I don't really know how many miles the drivetrain had on it bu it was tired, started using a quart in 300 miles, smoked, used coolant it was done. Another good one is the full size Chevy classic or the Ford CV both got fair mileage and a good people hauler.

20,190

Chevrolet Impala LTZ. Hands down the most car(mid-full size) you can get for the money. 3.9 liter v6. 29/30 mpg on the highway. Leather heated bucket seats, remote start, Bose/XM stereo with AUX port (for MP3 player) and radio controls in the steering wheel, rear spoiler, 18" wheels, dual exhaust, fog lights, and most come with a sunroof.

What about jettas?

20,190

I'm not a big fan of any European car out of warranty. Especially VW, lots of electrical problems. Very pricey to repair as well.