Hi Guys ....i have a 1975 Pontiac Lemans GT Sport Coupe 400.4 , the question is ... what bout this car ?Can i have Some info or specs ..... is it a good car to keep it ??? i need to know everything guys cz i dt have any idea about this car ...... Any Help ....??? Tksss in advance .

Asked by Oct 16, 2012 at 07:18 AM about the 1975 Pontiac Le Mans

Hi Guys ....i have a 1975 Pontiac Lemans GT Sport Coupe 400.4 , the question is ... what bout this car ?
Can i have Some info or specs ..... is it a good car to keep it ??? i need to know everything guys cz i dt
have any idea about this car ...... Any Help ....??? Tksss in advance .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD9tQG8i4fE.......and..........73-77 LEMANS GT www.pontiacsonline.com/73-77%20LEMANS%20GT.htm*******take a look at those, paste then (one at a time) in your web address box. Not search engine, lots of good stuff about that car

75 was a good year for the lemans , especially if the engine is original. you can find out everything from phs-online.com . you send them $65 and the vin number and they send you a package of everything that car came with ,all options ,engine,tranny color and trim codes . To have a 400 under the hood is rare ,you didn't mention the condition but i would say it's a keeper.

195

Here join this board lots of info http://users.boardnation.com/~abodysite/index.php

40

I have a 75 GT that my oldest brother bought new in 75. Has been a great car for the family. Mine had the large rear 1/4 windows and bench seat with the 350 4bl\350 trans. You can go to The A-body site and see lots of them, even mine is posted there. I have made a lot of upgrades to it so far. It has been in the family almost 40 years now and isn't going anywhere! Steve Dreano.

40

Also I have the PHS (Pontiac Historical Services) package for the GT. They can not give you numbers on how many where built with the GT trim due to Pontiac not documenting them when they were built. It will tell you how many collanades, coupes and sport coupes were built. The GT package is extremely rare!!! I have only come across less than a handfull. The 74 GT has a different stripe package than the 75. You can not find any companies that reproduce it for the 75, even the ones that claim the reproduce all GM decal sets!! I had the stripes painted back on and I did find the correct GT lettering decals but they are rare and hard to find. If you need more help here is my e mail, pontgto@cox.net

i learned how to drive in a 75 lemans GT mine was black and had the pontiac 350 2 barrel carb it was my first car and of course I traded it in on a monte carlo. I have not seen another one in my town since. If I ever am able to I would love to own another one.