1994 gmc suburan just started dying when you stop then very very hard to start. started when electric gague started reading not charging but it is fully charging even installed new auternator at first it showed fully charging but how doing same as the other one did need help

Asked by Feb 16, 2015 at 07:29 PM

Check the battery voltage with a load tester and with the same tester check the alternator output, if you don't have this tester any auto parts store should have one. As for the stalling issue also check for plugged fuel and air filters and when was the last tune up. Hope this helps.