My breaks go to the floor everytime i press them. And if pressed to hard they bump i guess u would say. Any help???

Asked by Jan 23, 2015 at 05:14 PM

2003 ford taurus

58,585

First check the brake fluid,if it is good,check the brake pad,s and shoe,s if it has them,then have them bled,if that doe,s not fix the issue,you may need a new brake master cylinder.

Best Answer

I was thinking the same thing all new pads n shoes when i bleed it they get better but not back to normal should it be the master cylinder bad

58,585

Yes if all bled good and no air in them,and still not right,change the master cylinder should fix the issue.