When I first found this app I was amazed and happy then to see a lot of the reviews to cars posted from dealers are lies .... My question is before I waste my time are any of the post authentic ?

Chrisz Falconi

Asked by Nov 27, 2014 at 01:32 PM

Are any of the cars shown actually
avaliable for a cash paying costumer

Some are. Alas, many are bait-and switch. But sitting here all I do is try, when I am able, to help with mechanical/troubleshooting stuff. But CarGurus is just a listing site, and this Q&A forum and has no control over what gets listed for what price and terms. But to their credit, they remove scams as soon as they are brought to the attention of the powers-that-be