Does it make sense to trade a 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring with 83,000 mi for a 2004 Cadillac SRX with 38,000 miles?

Asked by Nov 16, 2014 at 01:08 PM

35

It really depends what you want- I am a fan of both cars for many reasons - including drivetrain and overall packaging. Do the math to see how the values balance out; and look at depreciation curves- But more importantly, is it about trading space and versatility for prestige, low miles agility and AWD? I see the T&C is rated at 1 or 2 MPG more.I expect the luxury brands to cost more for any dealer service.