Hi, I live in the United Arab Emirates. I would like to know if I can buy a car in the US and ship it here. If so, what are the requirements?Thanks

Asked by Oct 16, 2014 at 02:09 AM

Good morning sir and welcome to Long Beach BMW MINI we got varieties or cars at your disposal kindly check our website and get to us with the tracking number we will be honored. you may contact me directly ....... willstyls@outlook.com

35,385

It's done all the time. Check with a local shipping agency and get the requirements.I had an acquaintance that did it for a living.

23,215

The regulations you have to know are on YOUR end- what does your government require to bring a car into your country? the shipping is just a matter of money-