2001 Ford Expedition will not start, have a new battery and starter what else can be done now?

Asked by Sep 23, 2014 at 06:45 PM

first time 2001 Ford Expedition did not start I received a jump. The second time the
remote starter had to reset itself.

33,835

My guess is that the chip inthe is bad. Is the remote starter factory or aftermarket??? The aftermarket starters requires a key. In the key is a anti theft chip. ( As is in your other keys) When the chip craps out the vehicle go's into "theft mode" and won't start. If you have the other key try that. If that doesn't work disable the remote starter. You can try to replace the key in the remote with your second key. If you have it.